Filed under: Books in General, From the Editor, General Business | Tags: Book Review, Book Summary, books, Business, business book, Business book summary, business books, New format, Smart Summary, Soundview, Soundview Summary, Summary.com
Today is a great day here at the offices of Soundview Executive Book Summaries. I’ve got two announcements that I wanted to share with everyone:
But the big news is that these three summaries are available in Soundview’s BRAND NEW format: The Smart Summary format. (For a peek at what the Smart Summary format looks like, visit the front page of Summary.com)
The Smart Summary joins Soundview’s roster of digital formats and offers readers a complete multi-media presentation of the book being summarized.
Just what comprises a Smart Summary? Here are the components that make this innovative summary format tick:
- A new, easy-to-read layout that displays beautifully on any tablet (such as Apple’s iPad), as well as laptops and desktops.
- A video introduction to each summary that gives an overview of what you’ll learn from the book.
- A multi-media page that includes the complete audio summary, as well as the Soundview Author Insight Series interview with the book’s author.
- An Author Information page with a detailed author bio and accompanying information about the book.
- A Community page that links to the book’s discussion board on Soundview’s Facebook page.
It’s important to mention that the new Smart Summary format is NOT replacing any of the popular formats that Soundview offers. You will still be able to download your summaries in PDFs, mp3s, and the various mobile device and e-reader formats.
Soundview’s decision to debut this format comes at a critical juncture. Don’t believe me? Just take a look at this article on recent research from the Gartner Group about why every organization should work diligently to understand and engage tablet technology.
The Smart Summary format is the FIRST of its kind in the book summary arena … and it’s the latest reason why it’s never been a better time to become a Soundview subscriber.
Follow Soundview on Twitter: @businessbooks
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment